Hollington Drive: ITV releases gripping teaser for new thriller Don’t miss the best Christmas TV specials and biggest new releases for 2022 SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The Suspect is an upcoming series for ITV and the five-parter promises to have viewers on the edge of their seats. The nailbiting show is based on the novel of the same name by Michael Robotham, which was his first-ever book. Express.co.uk has all you need to know about the release date, cast and more. Related articles Michael Schumacher's wife in tears as she gives heartbreaking update Bradley Walsh opens up about The Larkins regret ‘What have I done?’ When is The Suspect out on ITV? ITV announced it had commissioned the psychological thriller series in October 2021 and it has already generated plenty of excitement. World Production is adapting the novel for the small screen, and it is being made by the producers of shows like Line of Duty, Vigil and The Pembrokeshire Murders…. Read full this story
- Doctor Strange 2: Release date, cast and everything we know
- Black Widow with Scarlett Johansson: Plot, release date, cast and more
- New Lord Of The Rings Show Casts One Of Its Leads
- Riverdale: How did Harold Cooper die in Riverdale? How did Hal die?
- Marvel women tell Kevin Feige they want an all-female superhero MCU movie
- HOLLYWOOD: Caught in the live-act
- What Can You Expect From Transformers 2 Movie?
- Tintin Books and the Hollywood Treatment
- All 28 DC Animated Original Movies, Ranked
- Top 10 TV Shows of All Time
The Suspect ITV release date, cast, trailer, plot: When is it out? have 286 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 12, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.