Matt Goldman, senior creative director of the next Dragon Age game, has left developer BioWare. The departure was announced to staff via email sent yesterday, Kotaku reported. EA has subsequently confirmed Goldman’s departure. Goldman had worked at BioWare since 1998, either side of a three-year stint at Microsoft’s Halo Wars studio Ensemble. No reason was given for his departure today. “Hi everyone, I hope you are well,” BioWare studio boss Gary McKay wrote to employees. “I’m writing to inform you all that Matt Goldman is leaving BioWare. We have mutually agreed to part ways, and his last day is today. “We understand that Matt’s departure has an impact on you, as well as the game’s development. Rest assured our commitment to a high-quality Dragon Age game has not waivered, and we will not ship a game that is not up to BioWare’s standards. “We, including EA’s executive team, have absolute confidence in the leadership here at the studio and the people working on this game to carry forward our vision.” Goldman’s early career at BioWare saw him work as art director on Dragon Age and Jade Empire, before assisting with Dragon Age Inquisition and Mass Effect Andromeda. He then stepped… Read full this story
- A Career in Graphic Design - Working your way to the top of the creative industries
- EXCLUSIVE: 'The more I asked him to stop, the more aggressive he became.' Porn star, 23, recounts being 'lured to 42-year-old director's home for coffee before being anally raped in his Princess Room' as texts reveal their 'daddy-little girl fetish'
- The Director Of This Scary Short Film MacGyver’d A Lighting Rig Out Of IKEA Products
- How do you leave a warning that lasts as long as nuclear waste?
- Local worker shortage a concern as aging workforce retires
- Robyn Epps Promoted to National Director of Sales and Development
- How to Write Your Resume to Overcome Age Bias © 2007 Michelle Dumas
- Local creative lives life on a grand scale
- Aged care workers stretched and cutting corners, survey finds
- How Pre Paid Funeral Plans Make Old Age More Enjoyable
Dragon Age senior creative director leaves BioWare have 345 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at November 24, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.