To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Pokémon, a new themed Converse collection has been created. The collection includes both apparel and sneakers based on the most popular monsters from the original games. The classic Converse Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers have been styled with the “First Partners” Kanto starter Pokémon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, and Pikachu. There’s also the “Poké Ball” colourway that comes in white and features a Poké Ball design and various monsters. Then there are trainers based on Jigglypuff and Pikachu, as well as a Pokémon hoodie and more apparel, as detailed by HypeBeast . The collection will be available from the Converse website and other retailers from 10th December. The collaboration follows Ed Sheeran’s recent inclusion in Pokémon Go .
- Pokemon Adds Two New Games to Facebook Gaming
- Pokemon Executive Admits the Anime Killed Fat Pikachu
- Pokemon Go Announces January Events, Including New Pokemon, Shadow Moltres, and More
- The Latest: Weinstein: I ‘won the lottery’ with new lawyer
- In Conversation: Erykah Badu
- Hayes Scores Twice Against Former Team, Leads Flyers Past Rangers 5-1
- Team Rocket Hot Air Balloon Spotted at Pokemon Go Fest
- Pokemon Fans Love Marnie as Much as Team Yell Does
- Pokemon's New Star is Beating Ash When it Comes to Training
- Pokemon's New Movie Solves Decades-Old Question About Mewtwo Strikes Back
Pokémon teams up with Converse for new sneaker range have 213 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at November 24, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.