You’ll be forgiven if The Invincible has, so far, escaped your radar. This is a fresh sci-fi, first-person, adventure thriller from a new developer, after all, so you’re allowed some leeway. But, after its teaser trailer and the details revealed at the Golden Joystick Awards , you should put The Invincible high up on your list of games to keep an eye out for. The Invincible is the first project out of Starward Industries, which is a brand new studio made up of 12 industry veterans, who come bringing knowledge and experience from the likes of CD Projekt Red, Techland, and other highly-renowned studios. The team is taking that experience and using it to create a first-person sci-fi adventure with a branching narrative, based on the novel of the same name by Polish author, Stanisław Lem. But, this is still an original tale – despite its source material – although the world of Regis III and the technology Lem describes is still there. “We use Lem’s description of the world and technology, and we weave and incorporate his concepts and ideas on humanity and what we can possibly find in this vast universe,” explains game director, Marek Markuszewski. “We also… Read full this story
- Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date and Gameplay News UPDATE
- Neil McCormick's great British songbook: 100 homegrown hits
- Netflix to let viewers choose the endings to their most popular shows and movies
- Vignettes of a bygone English childhood
- Anthem: Release date, Game trailer, Bioware 2018 news for PS4, Xbox, PC Destiny rival
- Indonesian earthquake experiences captured by former Bury St Edmunds pupil
The Invincible is a branching narrative sci-fi adventure from former CD Projekt Red and Techland devs have 256 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at November 24, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.