A glitch that turned villagers into nudists in Animal Crossing: New Horizons has reportedly been fixed in a new update. The latest patch, Version 2.0.4., fixes a number of issues in the base game and DLC. The nude glitch isn’t specifically mentioned, presumably as it’s not something Nintendo wishes to acknowledge. However, as reported by Comic Book and Animal Crossing World , the glitch has now been fixed. As we previously reported , the nude glitch would sometimes occur in the cafe of the Happy Home Paradise DLC, although it was unknown exactly why it occurred. It’s therefore hard to know how it’s been sorted, though it presumably comes under “Other fixes have also been made for more enjoyable gameplay” in the patch notes. Whether the removal of nude animal villagers makes for more enjoyable gameplay is down to personal taste, but that’s likely the end of Animal Crossing nudes on social media.
- ADM Animal Nutrition Recalls Mintrate® 36-15 Breed Right Cattle Tub
- Red Cross offering Amazon gift cards to donors during 'blood emergency'
- Animal groups remove more than 600 birds from small Ohio home
- Photos: A day in the life of Animal Control
- Monkey fight, chinchilla hair loss at ASU animal research facility draws complaint
- Monkey fight at ASU animal research lab draws scrutiny
- Pa. SPCA removes 33 dogs from Lancaster County kennel
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo mourns animal deaths, assesses damage after massive hailstorm
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo mourns animal deaths after massive hailstorm; El Pomar pledges $100K
- Dramatic video shows officers evacuate animals from SPCA as wildfire approaches
Animal Crossing nudist glitch reportedly removed have 250 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.