A glitch that turned villagers into nudists in Animal Crossing: New Horizons has reportedly been fixed in a new update. The latest patch, Version 2.0.4., fixes a number of issues in the base game and DLC. The nude glitch isn’t specifically mentioned, presumably as it’s not something Nintendo wishes to acknowledge. However, as reported by Comic Book and Animal Crossing World , the glitch has now been fixed. As we previously reported , the nude glitch would sometimes occur in the cafe of the Happy Home Paradise DLC, although it was unknown exactly why it occurred. It’s therefore hard to know how it’s been sorted, though it presumably comes under “Other fixes have also been made for more enjoyable gameplay” in the patch notes. Whether the removal of nude animal villagers makes for more enjoyable gameplay is down to personal taste, but that’s likely the end of Animal Crossing nudes on social media.
- Adventures of a cricket, 70 years after Saturday Report
- Domestic bank websites contain security glitches
- Local agro authorities urge GMOs ban be removed
- Vietnam’s nascent network of animal rescue volunteers seeks coalition
- Residents illegally remove lane separators to cross highway
- Big cats removed from Thailand's infamous Tiger Temple
- Edward Snowden statue sneaked into New York park, removed by police
- Regulations ọn border crossings regarding temporary imports for re-export
- Cabinet meeting focuses on removing difficulties for agriculture - Viet Nam - News
- Cabinet meeting focuses on removing difficulties for agriculture
Animal Crossing nudist glitch reportedly removed have 235 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.