Due to ongoing congestion issues, Final Fantasy 14 has been temporarily suspended from sale. In addition, the free trial is now no longer available for new players. Existing trial players have also been deprioritised in the queue. Existing players have been given an additional two weeks of free playtime, on top of the seven days already promised by producer and director Naoki Yoshida. Due to the popularity of latest expansion Endwalker, Final Fantasy 14 servers have been unable to cope with demand since launch. Yoshida has repeatedly apologised for the long queue times players must endure. The sale suspension affects those wanting to purchase the Starter Edition and Complete Edition of the game and will be phased in with retailers over the next few days. Individual expansion packs, including Endwalker and Collector’s Edition digital upgrades, can still be purchased by existing players. “We apologise for the ongoing congestion that has been occurring since Early Access and the official launch of Endwalker,” said Yoshida in a new Lodestone post . “To those who have been invited by their friends and family who have been considering joining, as well as our retail partners, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause,… Read full this story
- Monster Hunter World is coming to Final Fantasy 14 - Palicoes unite!
- "No one goes to Disneyland to see Mickie Mouth" - Final Fantasy 14 devs reflect on localization challenges
- No, Square Enix is not thinking about a Final Fantasy 14 sequel just yet
- Final Fantasy 14 won't evict you from your in-game house during the coronavirus pandemic
- Final Fantasy 14's main story will become "more compact" in a future update
- Final Fantasy 14 stops demolishing abandoned houses during the pandemic
- Spider-Man's Tom Holland is the Final Fantasy 14 ambassador you didn't know you needed
- Final Fantasy 14: Heavensward expansion will launch in June
- Final Fantasy 14's Christmas celebration event has begun
- Final Fantasy 14 Won't Evict You During Coronavirus Outbreak
Final Fantasy 14 is so popular it's been pulled from sale have 307 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.