Just two days away from the end of Fortnite’s second Chapter, the game has suffered a monumental leak which reveals the fate of its current, second Island. Fortnite is due to end this Chapter in dramatic style via a one-off live event this Saturday, 4th December at 9pm UK time. But footage revealing a climactic part of the event has now surfaced, apparently via an ad on Tiktok. The advert appears to show a recap of the finale event – including several hugely spoilery snippets – before the words “Fortnite Chapter 3” appear on-screen. A TikTok user claims to have been shown the advert early – apparently as a mistake on TikTok’s part. There’s little doubt as to the advert’s veracity, as the nature of the Chapter 2 Island’s fate fits exactly with previous insider teases . We’ve asked Epic Games for comment. We won’t spoil the details here – though the advert is available to view via Twitter if you so choose. If you’re avoiding spoilers, now is a good time to stop checking social media. Meanwhile, in a tease almost certainly sanctioned by developer Epic Games, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has dropped another set of hints he is… Read full this story
- Fortnite's black hole event was a serious game changer
- Fortnite timeline: 7 season-ending events ranked
- Fortnite Save the World free codes: Will Epic Games make STW free during Chapter 2?
- What's with the black hole? Fortnite goes down for hours; angry users tweet
- Fortnite the Final Showdown: The Giant Robot wins
- EBook Starting - Write a Book Chapter to Turn Readers Into Clients
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Patch Notes Are A No-Show, Except Those For A Small New Update
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Patch Notes Are MIA, Except Those For A Small New Update
- Fortnite Season 11 Officially Takes The Form Of Chapter 2 With A New Map And Skins
- You Can Now Upgrade Weapons In Fortnite: Chapter 2
Part of Fortnite's big Chapter 2 finale has leaked have 307 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.