Although Black Friday is over, the Xbox Cyber Week sale doesn’t end until midnight tomorrow. It’s worth checking out some of the deals before they disappear, because there’s a lot included, from arcade classics to last generation’s best-sellers and the latest AAAs. You can find all of our top picks and highlights from the sale below. Xbox Cyber Week game deals Here are all the deals we think are worth checking out from the sale, or scroll down below for some thoughts on the best of the bunch. Resident Evil – £3.99 (was £15.99) Resident Evil 0 – £3.99 (was £15.99) Resident Evil 2 Remake – £12.79 (was £31.99) Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition – £3.59 (was £23.99) Dead Island: Definitive Edition – £4.99 (was £24.99) Rise of the Tomb Raider – £4.99 (was £24.99) Shadow of the Tomb Raider – £4.72 (was £15.74) Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour – £2.39 (was £15.99) Silent Hill: HD Collection – £6.24 (was £24.99) Soul Calibur 6 – £7.49 (was £49.99) Hitman 2: Gold Edition – £15.99 (was £79.99) Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience – £8.24 (was £24.99) GTA V: Premium Edition – £12.49 (was £24.99) The Witcher 3: Wild… Read full this story
- Expert: To beat hackers, focus on cyber “reflexes”
- Microsoft lines up Xbox Game Pass for PC
- The Switch has surpassed 22M units in lifetime sales
- Red Sox’s Sale not ready to pitch in Game 5
- $2.1M Medaglia d’Oro Colt headlines Thursday session at Keeneland September Sale
- Amazon’s sales pitch to corporate buyers turns into $10 billion business
- Local, independent pizza-shop owner calls out diners, chain restaurants — and his sales surge
- A week of violence, anti-Semitism and domestic terrorism
- Sabres Notebook: Dahlin's lifelong wait ends with NHL debut
- Is threat of election hacking real or imagined? Florida primary may bring answers.
The Xbox Cyber Week Sale ends tomorrow - and The Witcher 3 is less than £5 have 258 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.