Halo Infinite 's Fracture: Tenrai event is back after debuting in November. It's the first time players will be able to access the event's timed, samurai-themed battle pass with Halo Infinite 's new set of event-specific challenge changes . However, another post on Halo Waypoint detailing just how the event is going to be different this time around signals that the changes might not make much of a difference for the game's dedicated players. As promised, Halo Infinite 's Tenrai event is going to have more challenges for players to complete and progress through its battle pass . Events like Tenrai come with their own challenges that are mixed in with the game's normal daily challenges, prompting players to complete one set instead of another to work their way through the timed battle pass. The first time Tenrai went live though, there were only enough challenges to complete seven of the event's 30 battle pass levels. Addressing that issue, 343 has added enough challenges for players to earn 10 levels of the battle pass, though that still means that players will have to wait until the Tenrai event comes around two more times to earn all of its cosmetics. Likewise, another… Read full this story
- Mylo leather, Microsilk, Dry Indigo fabric: Here are 5 ways technology is changing fashion
- LG phones are about to change as it adopts a gutsy new strategy
- CES has never been great for women. Is 2020 the year that changes?
- Sex toys, giant TVs and Alexa in everything: The biggest trends to watch for at CES 2020
- Digital health tech and AI headline CES Las Vegas
- Vietnam expands non-cash payment to promote digital economy
- CES 2020 Innovation Awards: Winners and trends
- These five tech trends will dominate 2020
- ViacomCBS Digital Chief Talks Streaming Growth Trends, Market Size and ‘Picard’ Tentpole
- Digital Leather Binding: The Rise And Fall of Skeuomorphic Design
Halo Infinite's Fracture Tenrai Event is Back With Changes | Digital Trends have 312 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at January 4, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.