Audio player loading… Our 8K test system PC built by Chillblast Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S Case fans: Noctua NF-A14 PWM Chromax 140mm Processor: Intel Core i9-9900K, 8 Cores / 16 Threads GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Storage: 500GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 PCIe Secondary Storage: 2TB Samsung 860 QVO Power: Corsair RM850x 80 PLUS Gold 850W PSU Case: Fractal Design Vector RS Tempered Glass RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Monitor: Dell UltraSharp UP3218K One of Sony’s most popular – and critically acclaimed – games has come to PC. While Microsoft has been releasing most Xbox games simultaneously on PC, we’ve had to wait a while for PlayStation exclusives from Sony to land on our rigs, with God of War launching on the PS4 back in 2018. From our time with God of War on PC, the wait has been well worth it, with the game offering improved graphics, support for ultrawide monitors , and modern tech such as Nvidia Reflex, DLSS and AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution. When the game launched on the PS4 it was a graphical showcase for the console, and combined with a more mature and emotional story,… Read full this story
- A Nerdy Theory About Why PS5 and Project Scarlett Aren't Coming Until 2020
- PS5 news: Next-gen PlayStation release date at least 12 months away say Sony
- PS5: Sony confirms release date for Playstation 5 console
- Battlefield V Open Beta Coming In September
- Battery Life Is the Only Spec That Matters
- PlayStation's Recent Moves Could Spell Trouble In 2019 And Beyond
The PS5 can't run God of War at 8K... but the Nvidia RTX 3090 can have 254 words, post on www.techradar.com at January 12, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.