North Korea celebrated the anniversary of the founding of its first military on Monday with a massive military parade featuring "cutting-edge military hardware" and a speech by communist dictator Kim Jong-un in which he warned his soldiers to be "fully prepared" for nuclear war. Kim's call for using the country's illegal nuclear weapons program to "decisively accomplish" any "unexpected second mission" against the enemies of communism follows weeks of rhetorical escalations out of Pyongyang, including sister Kim Yo-jong threatening South Korea with a nuclear strike and the debut of what North Korea called the "Hwasongpho-17," allegedly a new model of intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM). The communist Korean People's Revolutionary Army (KPRA), founded by Kim's grandfather and "eternal president" Kim Il-sung, turned 90 years old on Monday. The KPRA was the first entity that resembled an organized armed forces for what was not yet the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) at the time and eventually evolved into the country's modern military. North Korea has technically remained at war with South Korea and America since 1950, as the two sides never signed a peace treaty. An armistice agreement ended active hostilities in 1953. People watch a television screen showing a news broadcast… Read full this story
- North Korea Plans to Wage War from Secret Underground Air Bases
- North Korea in new threat: Talks of military hit vs. Seoul, end of '53 armistice
- North Korea: Regime preparing to restart nuclear facility
- How ill is Kim Jong Il? S. Korea says N. Korean leader's heath suffered 'serious setback'
- Will North Korea use its nuclear bombs - or, possibly worse, let them fall into terrorists' hands?
- North Korea has 'secret' nuclear facility to produce enriched uranium: scientist
- North Korea throws out nuclear inspectors, tells U.N. it's reactivating nuclear plants
- North Korea's top nuclear envoy heading to U.S. for talks: report
- Trump says North Korea talks going ahead despite missile test
- North Korea says first underwater missile launch test in 3 years a success
Kim Jong-un Tells North Korea to Be 'Fully Prepared' for Nuclear War at Massive Military Parade have 343 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 26, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.