North Korea has vowed to speed up the production of its nuclear arsenal, and has threatened once again to use the weapons if provoked. "We will continue to implement measures aimed at strengthening and developing our country's nuclear forces at the maximum speed," the country's leader, Kim Jong-Un, announced during a speech at a military parade in Pyongyang on Monday night, according to state media. Kim told the crowd that North Korea could preemptively use its nuclear weapons when threatened by attacks, and called for his nuclear forces to be fully prepared to go “in motion at any time." The military parade was held to mark the 90th anniversary of the founding of the Korean People’s Revolutionary Army, and featured an array of weapons, including missiles that the country claims can reach as far as the United States. North Korea releases images of interballistic missile launch US leads calls for sanctions against North Korea after long-range missile test North Korea’s Kim Jong Un attends parade honouring grandfather’s birthday Relations between Pyongyang and the West remain tense. Nuclear weapon negotiations between Pyongyang and Washington stalled in 2019, two years after North Korea announced it possessed missiles that could reach the continental… Read full this story
- Despite summit, North Korea still a nuclear threat, says Trump
- Pompeo preaches prosperity to North Korea, via Vietnam
- Trump sees 'brilliant potential' for North Korea as summit prep continues
- UN moves to unblock humanitarian aid to North Korea
- North Korea casts doubt on Trump summit, cancels talks with Seoul
- UN blacklists dozens of ships, businesses over North Korea smuggling
- North Korea warns of returning to nuclear policy
- North Korea admits farming failures amid food shortages
- Trump warns North Korea of 'fire and fury'
- World can 'sleep well' after North Korea summit, Trump says
North Korea vows to develop its nuclear arsenal 'at the maximum speed’ have 297 words, post on www.euronews.com at April 26, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.