Audio player loading… Two Point Campus, Two Point Studio’s next quirky management sim, has been delayed. The game was set to come out in just a handful of weeks in May, however it has been announced that the game’s launch has been set back a couple of months into August. Two Point Studios has announced the delay of its upcoming education sim due to its aim to release all versions of the game optimised well for every platform. The new release date for Two Point Campus is August 9, 2022, so set it in your school diaries. The Two Point Series of games gives players the opportunity to become the administrator of various institutions throughout Two Point County. Previously players got to work out the best way to build and run a ward in Two Point Hospital. This time around the focus has switched to a college or university, intent on teaching the highest quality courses from Knight School to Gastronomy. In a press release announcing the delay, Mark Webley, game director at Two Point Studios says: “Our ambition from the start has been to release Two Point Campus across all PC and console platforms simultaneously to the quality and… Read full this story
- Merger of UW campuses expected to get green light from regents, despite calls to slow down
- Merger of UW campuses goes full steam ahead, despite calls to slow down
- Chris Pratt's 'Cowboy Ninja Viking' Movie Delayed Indefinitely
- Confederate statues: Castleman is clean months later, but no public discussions are set
- Purdue basketball recruiting: Signing day preview and Tyger Campbell update
- Purdue basketball recruiting: What does Tyger Campbell's wait mean for the Boilermakers?
- Danger in Paradise
- Orchestrated Intimidation: We Won’t Stand For It
- Niyo: Early signing period adds flourish of intrigue
- Juanita Broaddrick Wants To Be Believed
Two Point Campus has been delayed to August have 293 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at April 6, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.