Apex Legends Mobile is Respawn Entertainment and EA's iOS and Android version of the game, complete with touch controls. But for those that want to use a controller, does the game support it? The new Apex Legends Mobile is a faithful port of the battle royale shooter and even boasts some unique offerings that the console and PC versions don't have just yet. However, the game differs in its controls, only offering the touchscreen as your primary way to play. While it works fine – the first person mode will feel familiar to anyone who has played Call Of Duty Mobile – it does take some getting used to and can lead to a lot of missed shots due to the lack of overall control from ditching the sticks of a pad. Buried in the menu though, and going against certain interviews with the developers, controller support is actually included with the game. It won't work in the menus, and your mileage may vary depending on the controller you use, but for the most part, pairing an Xbox or PlayStation Bluetooth controller up to your iOS or Android device should work out just fine. How to use a controller on… Read full this story
- Dead by Daylight Mobile brings 4v1 asymmetrical horror to iOS, Android
- Apex Legends' Most Annoying Bug On PS4 Is Finally Fixed
- Microsoft Band 2 review: one of the most powerful and useful fitness trackers
- What is Android TV?
- The best Android games currently available (April 2020)
- How to use your Android or iOS device as a webcam
- Fifty apps that are reinventing mobile gaming
- Fortnite Mobile Update: Bluetooth Controller Support Live
- How much RAM does your Android phone actually need?
- Insta360 launches Android adapter for its 360-degree smartphone camera
Apex Legends Mobile: how to use a controller on iOS and Android have 289 words, post on metro.co.uk at May 20, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.