An Assassin’s Creed streamer has managed to complete all 12 mainline games without taking any damage in the process. Starting with the original Assassin’s Creed and working his way up to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, what makes the challenge even more impressive is that Hayete Bahadori finished several of the games on the highest difficulty setting available. As spotted by Kotaku , Bahadori also made certain that all level objectives were completed so as to claim 100% synchronization in each game. No reloads, restarts, or glitches were used to game the system, and from Origins onwards, each game had its difficulty settings cranked up to the maximum. For those moments when taking damage was unavoidable and part of the game, Bahadori would make notes of these instances in his YouTube descriptions. The key to Bahadori’s success was preparation and learning useful techniques from speedruns of these games to minimize risk. Practicing for each run was around 100 hours per game, according to Bahadori, although the titanic size of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla increased that training to around 800 hours . Black Flag’s luck-based challenges required around 250 hours of investment before the proper run was done. The gauntlet began on October 16… Read full this story
- Fortnite season 4 week 12 challenge guide: Dealing damage using the choppa’s blades
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla -- How Long Does It Take To Beat?
- Yankees Use Stellar Pitching, Long Homers To Beat Rays In Game 4
- NFL Journal: Broncos veterans feel empathy for undrafted players robbed of preseason games
- Travis Roy, BU player paralyzed in first game, dies at 45
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla review: One of the franchise’s best
- Where to pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla the cheapest in 2020
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Power through the grind with our leveling guide
- Who is the traitor in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’ game review: Beautiful, bloody... and buggy
Assassin's Creed Player Beats All 12 Main Games Without Taking Any Damage have 307 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 13, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.