close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for May 13 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles! North Korean state media reported Friday that six people have died and 350,000 have been treated for a fever after acknowledging an outbreak of COVID-19 for the first time since the pandemic’s start. Nearly half of the 350,000 who developed the fevers have recovered, according to North's Korean Central News Agency (KCNA). The nation said it does not know the cause of the fever. SOUTH KOREA PLANS TO SEND VACCINES TO CORONAVIRUS-STRICKEN NORTH KOREA On Thursday alone, 18,000 people were newly found with fever symptoms. More than 187,000 people are currently quarantined, and KCNA said one of the six people who died was infected by the omicron variant. next Image 1 of 4 In this photo provided by the North Korean government, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, top, visits state emergency epidemic prevention headquarters in North Korea Thursday, May 12, 2022. (Korean Central News Agency/Korea News Service via AP) prev next Image 2 of 4 An employee of the Kyonghung Foodstuff General Store disinfects the showroom countertops… Read full this story
- Egypt cuts military ties with North Korea, report says
- North Korea human rights abuses resemble those of the Nazis, says UN inquiry
- North Korea and technology: a look inside the most reclusive...
- North Korea and technology: a look inside the most reclusive country in the world
- Donald Trump Says He and North Korea's Kim Jong Un ‘Fell In Love’
- Ivanka Trump Is Tasked with Explaining Economic Warfare Against North Korea
- Vietnam summit: North Korea and US offer differing reasons for failure of talks
- North Korea halts all missile tests and shuts down nuclear site ahead of Trump summit
- North Korea missile launch: regime says new rocket can hit anywhere in US
- Pompeo insists North Korea nuclear deal still possible despite weapons test
North Korea reports first COVID death after country implements lockdown have 314 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 13, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.