Having not appeared in a leading role for almost three years, Brad Pitt’s finally back on the big screen – and his latest actioner is one for the ages. The actor leads Bullet Train, directed by Deadpool 2 ‘s David Leitch, in which five rival assassins chase after a MacGuffin briefcase on a Japanese Shinkansen traveling at 300kph. One of those assassins is played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson. “I get to go toe-to-toe with Brad,” he tells Total Film in the new issue, featuring Thor: Love and Thunder on the cover . “As does everybody. We all take a shot at the big man. Everybody gets a nice piece of the pie. We all have our own real juicy bit of action and our own fighting styles. It's great.” He pauses. “Thankfully I didn't accidentally punch the most beautiful man in the world in the face.” While the assassins may all be fighting Pitt’s character Ladybird, the movie’s not simply a thriller or action flick or murder mystery or even a comedy. It’s all those things and, as Leitch puts it, “an irreverent commentary on fate.” “When you're on one of those tentpole movies, action is the cornerstone,” he continues. “You… Read full this story
- Taylor Swift doc among movies headed to 2020 Sundance Film Festival
- Film academy invites record-setting 774 new members- including Betty White, Leslie Jones and The Rock in an effort to diversify
- Here are Disney's upcoming films after the 21st Century Fox merger
- Eva Longoria, Charlize Theron and Kate Beckinsale show off their stunning figures at the 31st annual Producers Guild Awards
- Anne Hathaway makes a glamorous return to the red carpet at the Critics' Choice Awards in plunging gold dress weeks after welcoming second child
- Austin Butler Says He’s ‘Honored’ to Play Elvis in Baz Luhrmann's New Biopic
- Meet Baz Luhrmann's Elvis Presley! Actor Austin Butler Cast as Legendary Singer in Biopic
- Greater Mid-Atlantic News Digest 6 p.m.
- NBA Star Index: LeBron James should be gaining MVP steam; D'Angelo Russell trade rumors starting to heat up
Brad Pitt and Aaron Taylor-Johnson go "toe-to-toe" in Bullet Train have 339 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.