Finding locations for Fortnite Diving Boards has never been so important, as now there’s a weekly quest in Chapter 3 Season 3 that tells you to Jump off a Diving Board to earn a reward. A fairly tricky challenge as they go – while the actual jumping off the board is easy-as-pie in Fortnite , knowing where to find a Diving Board can be a little harder. Fortunately, here’s a breakdown of where Fortnite Diving Boards are waiting, and how you can get the quest to Jump Off a Diving Board sorted out. Fortnite Diving Board locations At time of writing we can guarantee the location of at least one Diving Board, assuming no evil player has destroyed it. It can be found on the rocky precipice marked on the map above, South of Rocky Reels and North of Chonker’s Highway , overlooking the curved river known as Horse Shoe Hideout . (There’s also four others marked at the lake between Shifty Shafts and Tilted Towers, but be wary – because these are marked by the quest, people will be flocking to what’s already a busy area. Be careful if you take this route!) Back at Horse Shoe Hideout, at… Read full this story
- Fortnite Motorboat Mayhem location: Where to complete the boat time trial at Motorboat Mayhem
- Fortnite season 3 week 7 challenges: Where to collect stone at Rapid’s Rest
- Fortnite season 3 week 5 challenges: How to catch fish at Craggy Cliffs
- Fortnite Season 9, Week 8 Challenge: Where to find different clocks in Fortnite
- Fortnite Season 9, Week 9 Challenge: How to Visit a Solar Array in Snow, Desert, and the Jungle
- Fortnite: Dancing On The Apres Ski Dance Guide
- Fortnite Motorboat Mayhem Time Trial Challenge Guide
- Fortnite: Motorboat Mayhem Challenge Guide
- Fortnite Motorboat Mayhem Time Trial Guide
- Fortnite Season 9 is out now, includes new areas, Fortbytes, and more!
Fortnite Diving Board locations for the weekly quest have 294 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.