Audio player loading… At its not-E3 showcase earlier today, Capcom shadow dropped the long-promised next-gen versions of Resident Evil 2 Remake, Resident Evil 3 Remake, and Resident Evil 7. These updates are focused on bringing the games natively to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, but PC is getting some love as well, with newly released Steam patches offering ray tracing support for all three titles. (Some of the other standout features, like 4K resolution and 120fps, were already supported on PC). As a result of these patches, the system requirements for all three games have changed , and it’s bad news for anyone running a version of Windows older than 10. If for some reason you’ve been playing modern Resident Evil games on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you’ll probably want to avoid downloading this latest update, because support for those OSs is finished. Meanwhile, DirectX 12 is required, and version 11 is no longer supported, while the minimum GPU requirement for a GeForce GTX 760 / Radeon R7 260x has changed to a GTX 960 / RX 460. In addition to ray tracing, these new patches also add 3D audio support. The trailer below focuses on the console… Read full this story
- 'Resident Evil 2' Remake Review: Visceral Zombies, Limited Apocalypse
- 'Resident Evil 2' Remake Demo Release Date and Gameplay: You Get Exactly 30 Minutes in Raccoon City, That's It
- Resident Evil 6 and Underworld 5 Release Dates Confirmed
- Resident Evil 6 Delayed by Milla Jovovich's Pregnancy
- Resident Evil 6 Stuntwoman Seriously Injured On Set
- The Classic Colonial Just Got Improved, In Danbury
- Just Hours Left For Huge E3 Sale On PS4 Games And Consoles (US, UK)
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC Pre-Order Guide: Release Date, Free 1.07 Update, And Concert Video
- AMD's last minute 5600 XT BIOS update feels like a 'bait and switch'
- Rainbow Six Siege: Clash Returns In Update 4.2
Resident Evil 2, 3 and 7 just got their ray tracing updates have 287 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at June 13, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.