While a No More Heroes film adaptation may be a bit of a pipe dream for fans, its creator Suda51 has some thoughts on who he would like to see involved if one ever got made. In an interview with Shacknews , Suda51 said that he could see Ryan Gosling playing Travis Touchdown, and he would likely choose James Gunn to direct. If he was choosing a Japanese director, Suda51 added, he would go with Takashi Miike, best known in the west for his controversial horror film Audition. Suda51 has previously collaborated with Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn on 2012’s Lollipop Chainsaw , with Gunn later saying that he drew on the game for inspiration when making The Suicide Squad. The original No More Heroes follows protagonist Travis Touchdown, a down-on-his-luck otaku who becomes an assassin after spending the last of his money on a beam katana in an online auction. The game follows as Travis works his way through the ranks of the United Assassins Association, aiming for the coveted number one position. The cult classic game got a sequel in 2010, and a third game was released last year. There’s no indication that Suda51 has any… Read full this story
- James Gunn 'talking about' Brightburn sequel
- Doris Day, Movie Star Who Charmed America, Dies at 97
- James Gunn: Disney 'had right' to fire me
- Game of Thrones: Peter Dinklage and more TV, movie stars from NJ
- John Cena wanted for Suicide Squad sequel
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: When Does Each Star’s Marvel Contract Expire?
- 8 moon-themed movies to mark Apollo 11's 50th anniversary
- 21 movies you can't miss this summer
- Movie Reviews: Aladdin, Booksmart, Brightburn, Photograph
- Summer Movies 2019: Here’s What’s Coming Soon to Theaters
Suda51 Wants A No More Heroes Movie Starring Ryan Gosling With James Gunn Directing have 279 words, post on www.gamespot.com at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.