Audio player loading… Today’s THQ Nordic Digital Showcase included another look at Jagged Alliance 3, which we haven’t seen since last year. (opens in new tab) It’s a bit of recap of what we saw last year, but there’s also a few minutes of new gameplay footage that evokes the old series pretty heavily. In it, we can see the mercenaries shooting bursts, single shots, firing on the run, and diving from cover to cover. The biggest shock for series fans? Probably that Vicki grew out her hair. That’s a joke but also I’m 100% serious, she had a short buzz before and it was kind of a Grace Jones vibe and that was neat, but now she has dreads. Either way, I expect she’s still the dual-wielding classic car enthusiast that won my admiration in the prior games, and if she’s not I say we riot. Why do I care? Because much of the best stuff in the now 23 years out of action Jagged Alliance series was in recruiting weird mercenaries to take on oppressive regimes, and in how those mercenaries had a web of complex relationships with each other in this bizarre alternate world of international super… Read full this story
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel Series: Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot, and More
- Old Dominion Freight Line to Reveal New Outfield Truck at the New York Mets’ Citi Field
- Watch the new ‘Star Wars: Vader Immortal’ trailer
- Belmont’s historic Gale School has a new owner – once it gets moved, that is
- A 2-wheeled tour of Africa
- Nintendo Nindies Spring Showcase: 'Cuphead' and Every Game Announcement
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 premiere: Who will live and who will die? What to know ahead of the icy, fiery and bloody last season.
- Polaris powers into vacation rentals with fleet of 'adventure' vehicles in 30 states
- Michelle Yeoh Dissects a ‘Master Z’ Brawl and Contemplates Taking on Dave Bautista
- Wolf in princess’ clothing: Liar Princess and the Blind Prince review
Some of your old favs show up in a new Jagged Alliance 3 gameplay trailer have 327 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 13, 2022. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.